Monday, January 3, 2011

Official Weigh in and Chubby Babies and Mo's Bacon Bar

So to kick off one of my resolutions, here is my weight...260lbs! YIKES! Holy double fudge cake! So I really need to drop 70lbs so that whenever I go to the doctor office or jump on a Wii fit game I am not told by the machines that I am obese. Fat, you bet, but I can do things and I don't get winded...I have endurance...but obese? I don't feel like it.
Nonetheless, I plan on dropping that ugly name like a bad fish!
But I do have a question for us all...why do we as adults get all upset and stressed bout our pot bellies, beer bellies, love handles, thighs that shake like your in an earthquake? But when we see a chubby baby we get all silly and start to smile and laugh and talk about how much we enjoy chubby babies vs. the non chubby babies. And yes, I LOVE MY CHUBBY BABY! I would not want her any other way, nor should anyone of us!
Also- how can I plan on losing any weight just yet when my lovely wife has Mo's Chocolate Bacon bar's hidden in the house? Have you had those? They so rock! Maybe I can reward myself after a long bike ride with a couple of pieces of that yumminess of chocolate and bits of man's greatest cured pieces of meat...BACON!

No comments:

Post a Comment