Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Move and Lost Glasses

Okay, so we woke up today, checked on the weather and road conditions...yep, the weather was not so bad, been a nice brisk 19 today! But the road we need to travel on was being reported as iced over...so we pulled the moving plug.
We are looking now to move on this coming Friday...so weather I am asking you to please hold off on anymore ice and snow until we get the house loaded and are in our new home. Please? I am not looking forward to driving a huge truck and pull a trailer with a car on it over some icy road! So, again, PLEASE, hold off on the ice and snow.
On to another note, my favorite riding glasses are missing. nothing like trying to go for a ride in the great bright white with no eye protection. I'm going blind just typing about it! Either they have been packed away in one of our many moving boxes or a ghost has decided that he or she likes them and is currently earing them.
So I either need to go through all of the boxes,( without Ang hanging me ), or just hope that once we get moved and unpacked the glasses will show up and until then I guess I just keep my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment