Friday, April 29, 2011

Wilder's on Main

Thought I would take a few moments tonight after the dinner rush and load up my menu's on here from work. Trying to get the word out bout this place, and I will try my best to slow down and really start adding some stuff, photo's of plates, daily specials and whatnot. Rolling out a new lunch menu Saturday, but figured it doesn't hurt to show what we have been up to!
 Breakfast menu- getting ready to update as well
 Current lunch menu
 Current dinner menu- updating in two weeks
 A few specials I have ran
 My small plate menu-updated frequently

Wilder's on Main Bistro and Bakery, Hutchinson KS- we are really worth the drive to check us out! Everything is made in house from scratch people! Looking to start utilizing our local farmer market within the next few weeks as well. And again, we make everything here from scratch, if you want good, clean, tasteful foods, breads, sweets, look no further then Wilder's on Main!
I will upload the new lunch menu Saturday as well as load my Mother's Day menu on Saturday.
Anyone getting hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment